Established in 1974, in Antwerp, Belgium, we have since developed excellent relationships with steel mills, steel suppliers and shipping lines all over the world. We have a very extensive network of sales and purchase ofﬁces worldwide; with ofﬁces in the UAE, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Ukraine, Turkey, India and Brazil.
Our broad network of ofﬁces makes sure that we can follow up on your enquiries around the clock and give you the right local services. The group handles over 2,000,000 tonnes of steel products per year, with exports to over 90 countries.
Established and located in Dubai since 2005, 100 % subsidiary of SteelForce NV, SteelForce Middle East FZCO is active in steel trading and distribution; focusing on steel supply, special steel and carbon steel as well as value added services.
Since our launch in the United Arab Emirates we have established very close partnerships with various European, Asian and Middle Eastern steel mills.
- Ballistic steel
- Abrasion resistant steels
- Sheet piles and Foundation Solutions
- Special steel plates for oil and gas.
For our customers we provide local services with possibilities of ﬁnancing, working on basis of just in time deliveries, providing product knowledge and tailor made solutions in all aspects of the steel business. We are the right bridge between steel supplier and customer. Steelforce connects steel, people and processes in a client focused and controlled business environment. Our experience, dedicated people and drive to become the standard of excellence enable us to offer the best in steel services. Steelforce Foundation Solutions division provides customers with a wide range of solutions to their piling and shoring needs
We have our own warehouses and are active in distribution of various specialized steel items, and high-end steel supply for technical and demanding applications:
- Protection Steel.
- Abrasion-Resistant Steel.
- Boiler Quality Plates.
- Ferro Alloys.
- Foundation Solutions – shoring products for sale and rental
- Prime over rolled and second choice carbon steel from West European mills.
- Coated steel (galvanized, aluminium coated, pre-painted, tin coated).
- Project supply; offshore, pressure vessels, and oil and gas.
For our customers we provide tailored solutions for:
- Financing and deferred payment,
- Tailored trade finance solutions. Just in time deliveries.
- Providing product knowledge and technical assistance.
“We are a bridge between steel suppliers and customers. Steelforce connects steel, people and processes in a client-focused and controlled business environment, transcending borders, culture and languages”.