U-Type sheet piles are the most commonly used sheet piles in temporary shoring works.
Their advantages are:
- Availability of various sizes, lengths, and grades from stock for immediate supply,
- Ease of handling due to their small section,
- Ease of installation,
- Perfect for multiple uses due to their rigid geometrical design,
- Excellent water tightness characteristics,
- Suitable for micro-tunneling shafts, excavation for underground floors and car parks, trench shoring, and general soil retention requirements.